วันศุกร์ที่ 21 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

if clause

In this week 4, I have learned about kind of if clause in English grammar.
If clause is Sentence to illustrate or define the terms. In different time but the time to say it happened while now, It is an incomplete sentence and cause and effect must be separated from each of the if clause.

Kind of if clause

1. Present / real ( possible ) เหตุการณ์ที่สมมุติ ที่เกิดขึ้นในปัจจุบัน

If + V1, will, can, may, should, must +V1

Example

If I don’t understand and the study , I don’t will present the topic.
ถ้าฉันไม่เข้าใจในเนื้อเรื่อง ฉันจะนำเสนอหัวข้อนี้ไม่ได้
If I study hard, I will pass the exam.
ถ้าฉันเรียนหนัก ฉันจะสอบผ่าน

2. Present / unreal ( impossible ) เหตุการณ์ที่ไม่เป็นจริงในปัจจุบัน

If +V2 + would, could, should, might + V2

Example

If I were a single / only child, I would be very lonely.
ถ้าฉันเป็นลูกคนเดียว ฉันคงจะเหงามาก

If I were a bird, I would fly.
ถ้าฉันเป็นนก ฉันจะบิน

If I had more time, I would read more books.
ถ้าฉันมีเวลามากกว่านี้ ฉันจะต้องอ่านหนังสือให้เยอะ

3. Past / unreal มันไม่เป็นจริงในอดีต

If + S + had + V3

Example

If I had had her e-mail address, I would have written to her.
ถ้าฉันมีที่อยู่ของเธอ ฉันจะเขียนไปหาเธอ

No one told me that you were in hospital, if I had know, I would have visited you.
ไม่มีใครบอกฉันเลยว่าคุณเข้าโรงพยาบาล ถ้าฉันรู้ฉันจะไปเยี่ยมคุณแล้วละ

4. If clause แบบผสม

Example

If Jim got the message I left him an hour ago, he is waiting for me now.
ถ้าจิมได้ข้อความที่ฉันฝากไว้ให้เขา เมื่อชั่วโมงที่แล้ว เขาก็คงกำลังรอพบฉันอยู่แล้วตอนนี้

In this week you can learned about if clause more from this websites.

http://www.kfmaas.de/gram_if.html

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น