วันจันทร์ที่ 24 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Return to the heart

What happened with our love
This good things in the old days as a long time more watery
Don't care the same ,I feel another guy
Ask the heart to see that love with me
The little finger on always me
looking for you was pretending busy to hold rampage
Walking together, you walked from a way like to close me
You make feel as to associate with endure
Tell you what do you want something one time to outcome
If you think that we are not,it is not to live because care the people
If you love traveling to end of the road we would like to must break up
Waiting for an answer that her store when you are already to will go
Help to explain to me the moment
The heart does not start this all started with me or you are changed mind
The moment which you heart without
This all started with me or you are changed mind.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น